1) Youth under 18 years old will not be allowed in or allowed to leave without a chaperone.
2) Chaperones must arrive, stay and leave with their youth. Chaperones are required to attend with their youth in the standard 5:1 ratio.
3) There is no re-entry once the doors close promptly at 8:30pm. If one youth wants to leave, the entire group must leave. Chaperones must remain with their youth until the end of the dance or until the group decides to leave together.
4) Everyone will be searched prior to entry and required to check all bags, purses and coats. Sweaters and hats are permitted, but not recommended. No outside food or drinks. Water and snacks will be provided, as well as feminine products.
5) Zero tolerance for drug or alcohol use.
6) Offenders of these rules will not be permitted entrance and may be asked to leave the event.